Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Top Traffic Sources for Shahroll Photography Blog!

Salam all! =)

Happy Tuesday. Just finish my filing work and arrage my schedule. Kinda dizzy right now and im take 5 minute to rest. =). Ok, this posting i was write up early and easy to me for UPdate for noon. Why? because noon u can get more "traffic" compare u UP morning.. huhu~ seriously??

Aite, below i snapshot from my Google Analytic and intrested to share for you where i get my traffic. From Facebook?Friendster?Myspace? naaa... look at that~


** Top rank that give me TRAFFIC JAMMED!! muahahah~

BIG THANKS who feed my blog! im really appriciate and contineu reading my blog everyday aite even im not UPdate.. right now my feeder most 356 !.. yeahh im proud it..huhu~ Whose Google-ing me also im said THANX! and im kinda shock why FACEBOOK just gimme 94 visitor? heuheu~ weird but that is fact.. =_=~

Without visitor, im nothing! just write up alone and reading my own~ naaa.. anything can share here and just drop your comment.. ( pssstt.. here not provided the ChatBox..) teheee.. see ya guys! salam.. =)

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

well, keep it up =)

JAI said...

Tahniah..cantik tuhh..buleh pegi lagi tuhh

SHAHRUL HAIRY DOT COM said...

Ken:
Thanx Ken!.. wanna be glomour like u! =)

JAI:
Abam Jai! tengkiu2.. lamo eh tak nampak.. bz bebeno ye? hehe