Thursday, October 29, 2009

TV Selangor by shahroll

Salam to all readers.....


1) Today i take leave for preparation exam BEL260 at Dewan Seri Budiman tomorrow. Right now i'd done read the gen
eral issues,politic and some current issues to gain my brain have some information to write down into the paper tomorrow.. hopefully.. haha~ :P


2) Then, at 1.30 (after Zohor lah..
) im sent my beloved go to interview at Television Selangor or TVS. The office not very far from her rent house just take only 10 minutes to arrive.... Ok, then entered the office and i saw one shooting with Zakaria, is a manager for football team Selangor state... ( im not recognize before... huhu..)



3) While waiting my b done the interview session, i and my youngest brother was seat and just observe the shooting make it... im wonder that.."ohhh like this make the record.." hahaha just wondering lahh.. then in my mind, one day sure i seat the sofa for talk about photography field.. HAHAHAH!..STOP dreaming lahhh SH!!.. :P


4) What i saw is, the company i think is NEW and still looking around the workers to fill the empty position. At 6.06pm, my b finished the session and the result is......




" She GOT the JOB "




5) Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah to give the opportunity to work at nearest with her house.. that's make me happy because no worried anymore about her... kalau jauh2 sangat risoo ooo...huuhu :) Congratz B!!..


** some pixures masa petang tadi...cheerz~!!




** my lil bro still have energy!! haha...


** During Zakaria ( Manager for Selangor Team Football) shooting/talk show session..


** hahaa.. look!! dah lunyaii.. too long time ha syafiq for waiting??? huuhu~

p/s: soory for quality image.. im just use my phone NOKIA 3120 classic.. thehehe~



Regard
Shahrul Hairy Shaharuddin
Shahroll PhotoGraphy Founder ( SA 0105226-X)
http://akudankamu.fotopages.com/
shahrollphoto@gmail.com
YM:shahroll_ery@yahoo.com.my
012-3437359









No comments: