Saturday, January 09, 2010

Adv:Colour Me Corby by shahroll












Each person has a taste and have different life experiences. If viewed in terms of aspects of life, a person who has a problem living will refer to friends, parents and also those with the most.






Well, that rather long preamble so? straight ahead to the topic more towards this post. What is your favorite color? a common question asked if the environmental primary school first. So, I replied, "I like the color orange!"






Asked again, "why do you like that color?" then I say, the color orange because it made me very active and able to concentrate more and focus can also give me if I eat fresh oranges! ..






Not suppose, friends and also my teacher laugh like a madman ... uhuhu ~ and that was my experience while in school ..












That`s ME : What colour in My Life.. ORANGE!! :)





4 comments:

joegrimjow said...

siap ada gambar
mantap2

SHAHRUL HAIRY DOT COM said...

Joe: hehe.. gamba untuk pancing undi.. undilah saya sebagai wakil anda.. muekekeke~ :P

Niniekartini said...

ada harapan nih..hehhehe

SHAHRUL HAIRY DOT COM said...

Ninie: Alhamdulillah ( jika dapat).. klw x dapat at lease saya mencuba.. hehhe :)