Thursday, March 18, 2010

Playing with lamp-part #1

Salam & Hello to all readers...


On this day, I want to show how I make a photo shoot for the product. Before we go further, what equipment I use when I took these pictures?


Example product i was shoot ( Twisties,F&N and Trigger)



**picture quality has been reduced to not incriminate this blog: )




In the depiction of goods, must have 2 lights flash on the left and right, where the ruling to the left and right also differ.Let`s we see the picture below to understand about the ruling that I mean:-




 
    this for left side ( setting 2.0 power)




    this for right side (setting 3.0 power)





** Thats Behind the scene.. tadddaaaa... :)



now I can show to you all, as a result the product was recorded as above:-


**Quality is HIGH PIXEL.. :)



See you later all... good nitez!! :)

2 comments:

Kalvin Khoo said...

Hello,

Nice studio lights. Hehe! Need o control your lights. :D

SHAHRUL HAIRY DOT COM said...

Kalvin Khoo: Hello Kalvin! :)
thanx for ur comment.. ouh ya? i most practice and learn about the light.. teehee.. :D